What is the International Journal of Productivity Science?
The International Journal of Productivity Science (IJPS) is a WAPS publication that focuses on SEE (Social, Environmental and Economic) Productivity. It is a platform for productivity researchers and practitioners to share their views and foster discussion.
International Journal of Productivity Science (IJPS)
The International Journal of Productivity Science (IJPS) is a WAPS quarterly digital publication aiming to disseminate views and knowledge of experts across disciplines, sectors, geographies, and professions with respect to Social, Environmental and Economic Productivity issues. IJPS is our first step to reacquainting with our Fellows and to reach out to other productivity professionals around the world. We hope you will enjoy this inaugural issue and support the publication of future issues by submitting papers and comments.
Call for Paper: IJPS Volume 2 Issue 1, January 2023
The International Journal of Productivity Science (IJPS) is a professional publication of World Academy of Productivity Science (WAPS), the academic division of World Confederation of Productivity Science (WCPS), an apex international body engaged in the promotion of productivity.
IJPS is a digital publication about disseminating the views and knowledge of experts across disciplines, sectors, geographies, and professions with respect to Social, Environmental, and Economic Productivity issues.
We invite you to contribute to IJPS a paper that is relevant to your area of expertise.
Submission Deadline: October 26, 2022
Submit paper to: [email protected]
Guideline for authors: https://wcps.info
Guidelines for Authors:
- Paper submitted is required to be related to Productivity in any sector or area of operation (Social, Environmental, Economic).
- The Paper submitted should be in the English language.
- The paper should be original writing based on authentic events, data, case studies, facts, etc.
- Paper length should be between 2,500-3,000 words. The abstract should be between 250-300 words.
- The contents of the paper should be annotated.
- The author should give appropriate acknowledgment and references to recognize sources of information, data, etc.
- The manuscript should be in double space, typed in Times New Roman font, with font size 12, or Arial, font size 11, in MS Word file.
- There should be a separate page for Title, Name of Author(s), Institutional Affiliation, email ID, etc.
- The author will be responsible for conforming to IPR requirements and regulations and disputes if any, arising out of the submitted paper will be his/her responsibility.
- Papers would be Peer Reviewed before acceptance for publication.
- Papers published in IJPS would be IPR of IJPS.
- All papers should be submitted to the President of WAPS: [email protected]