The World Academy of Productivity Science (WAPS) is the Academy of the World Confederation of Productivity Science.
WAPS is an academic body for carrying out activities focused on knowledge management, capacity building, research, and recognition of productivity professionals through its activities and programs among WCPS member countries.
The Academy has the mission of promoting productivity development to achieve world peace and prosperity. It aims to uphold the interests of its Fellows and members and support the development of WCPS.
Fellows of WAPS are selected through a global selection process, then honored and inducted at World Productivity Congress. They are individuals who are recognized by their peers and their communities for their knowledge creation and sharing, performance results achieved and/or policy implementation accomplishments that distinguish them as contributors to the field of productivity science.
WAPS members are professionals, experts, and academic organizations. They are interested in contributing to innovation and productivity. For its members, WAPS offers a multi-discipline resource bank on productivity through conducting different activities. Access our multi-discipline resource bank on productivity.
Fellows of the World Academy of Productivity Science
The Academy currently has over 200 active Fellows with expertise across disciplines and sectors globally.
The consistent hard work and collective sharing of its Fellows are the driving forces that help the Academy’s continual contribution to the development of productivity science.
Fellows of the Academy are:
- Invited to attend World Congresses, Regional Assemblies and Forums organized by WCPS and WAPS, with many opportunities for exchanging knowledge and information, and for cooperation with leaders, experts and scholars from all over the world.
- Offered the avenue to share and gain information and expertise from the WAPS network and get peer assistance and guidance.
- Presented the environment to work together to establish work groups to conduct transnational studies, surveys and appraisals.
- Well positioned for opportunities to participate in WAPS’ international projects, research and evaluation.
- Highly placed to provide suggestions on policies and infrastructure development to high-level productivity organizations.
- Extended with access of the WAPS platform to promote their knowledge and insight on productivity science through lectures, meetings, symposia, conferences, position papers and publications.
- Provided the platform to publish their papers and/or other journals on the WAPS website.
WAPS offers its members a multi-discipline resource bank on productivity. It conducts a variety of activities through different avenues:
- Education: seminars, workshops, roundtable discussions, e-learning courses
- Capacity building: standardized training modules and materials
- Productivity tools and instruments
- Certification and accreditation of productivity professionals and institutions
- Knowledge management portal
- Publications and journals: books, monographs, e-Journal
- Exchange visits for knowledge transfer
- Collaboration with academic and research institutes